Tuesday 27 April 2010

Leaving Las Vegas

After a good run, its time to come home. I played teh $300 rebuy event at the Bellagio, 1st place was 8.5k and there were only 31 runners. I had to rebuy after I was crippled by a guy running so good he flopped trips first hand against my AQd on a two diamond flop, turn an A, river misses draw. After another bad hand I was forced to push or fold. This doubled me up but the next time I was out so I rebought. I played for 5+ hours and when I went out there was still 23 players left, whats up with that?!

I've spent the last day or so playing slots as there's not been time for tournaments. I'll be coming back slightly down from the 3.9k I took with me, but you can't beat that for going to Vegas and coming back with cash after two weeks!

When I get home I'm going to seriously consider playing Live as my main game of Poker. See you laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment