Wednesday 7 April 2010

Blastoff in 5 days...

Well my 'followers', last few days to prepare for a fortnight of Poker action. I'm taking just under $4000 for the fortnight, which works out about $260 a day with a bit extra for a larger tournament, higher stakes, a show or whatever. I'm only really interested in playing for some large sums of cash, so I'll probably spend it on a larger tournament.

Quick recap of what I need to remember:

14 days worth of clothes (all trouser pants must have a secure pocket!)
Shoes
Trainers
Passport
eTickets for Bus
eTickets for Plane
VISA Waiver Number
Money!
Mini-Michael, a good luck charm
Netbook and charger
Phone and charger
Nintendo DS
Ear Phones
Poker Guards
Ukelele (Vegas is bad for the soul, Music will cleanse it im sure ;)
Pillow for travel/in case hotel pillows are flat/infested!
THE American phrasebook "Sidewalks and Sneakers"

Toiletries
-------------
Inhaler
Antihistamines
Lanzaprozole
Gaviscon
Skin Cream
Toothbrush/Paste
Hankerchiefs

Hopefully I've not forgot anything important so far...except LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Countdown has begun! You need shampoo deode4rant etc unless u want to repel other players with ur stench lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you arrived safely. Hope the hands keep being good to you! What is the hotel like?

    I am shattered Jack has decided he like his 6 o'clock mornings again so the days are long ones. We are both fine though we are making a plaster of paris photo frame and painting it for Auntie Helens bday tomorrow so all is fun!

    Be good and remember what happens in vegas doesnt always stay in vegas lol - I will find out if anything naughty happens ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't be chewed with the hassle of another woman love :oP I'm also not rich enough for Las Vegas women, they're a little bit on the Gold Digger side lol. Glad to hear everyones good, does he miss me? x

    ReplyDelete